Unique is only one way you could describe this house! You definitely won't have seen anything like it in your life! Comprised of only the very best in local and imported fixtures and finishings, this house is what dreams are made of! From the stunning gold leaf porcelain tiles, to chandeliers and designer wardrobes, this house leaves no stone unturned when it comes to style, quality, designer opulence and breathtaking architecture. Positioned high on a hill, yet privately nestled back off the street at the end of a small cul-de-sac, this masterpiece is well-hidden from the street for luxury and lifestyle. With views from the Hinterland to the coastline, this home really needs to be seen to be believed!
Features include the following:
- Master suite with balcony, skyline views and a European-inspired walk-in robe that features carefully sectioned men's and women's closets, specific shoe and handbag storage displays, vanity bench with mirror, as well as feature lighting throughout
- 3 additional bedrooms all generous in size with built-in wardrobes with extra storage, excellent quality carpets
- 3 extra powder rooms with modern detail and finishings
- Kitchen fit for royalty with matte-finish Italian stone benchtops, quality oversize appliances, very generous fridge space, smart speakers and power points built into the benchtop, views out over the pool and skyline
- Separate Butler's kitchen with the same high end finishes, ample bench space, sinks, additional appliances, plenty of storage space plus additional spacious, walk-in pantry
- Custom-built media room with beautiful American Oak display cabinetry
- Study perfect for the home business with built-in custom cabinetry ready to display your awards, trophies and business accolades
- Stunning alfresco area with high ceilings with timber features and outdoor fans, all overlooking the gorgeous Gold Coast skyline from Hinterland to Coast
- Fully fenced with additional grassed yard space for small pets
- Designer lighting throughout
- Plenty of natural light throughout with streamline floor-to-ceiling glass paneling
- Gorgeously manicured gardens and grounds envelope this home from the street up
- Additional land belonging to the lot at the rear of the property for privacy
Only the very best products money can buy have been carefully sought worldwide to create the delightful monochrome palette in a home you truly can enjoy. There is nothing this house does not have.
Located in one of the quietest streets in Upper Coomera, however still only minutes to the M1, you have access to plenty of nearby schools and medical centres, local shopping and dining, tourist attractions like theme parks and plenty more.
Inspections welcome by appointment only.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements...