Freshly painted and modernised 2 bedroom townhouse is perfect for the first home buyer trying to break into the housing market. The open plan lounge/dining area opens onto a spacious back deck area which can be enclosed by cafe blinds.
* 2 bedroom townhouse in well maintained complex
* One bathroom PLUS 2nd toilet downstairs
* Open plan lounge/dining area
* Well appointed kitchen with large pantry
* Spectacular outdoor entertainment area off the living area
* Cafe blinds surround the patio area
* Fully fenced yard with generous sized grounds
* Timber floors throughout the living area, carpet upstairs
* Well maintained complex with sparkling inground pool
* Tenant in place on periodic lease, rent potential of $380 p/week
* Rent potential of $380 p/week
* Low body corporate
Located just minutes to Harbour Town and a short drive to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital and the M1
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention has been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, Platinum Properties gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchaser make their own enquiries and/or inspection prior to purchase.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements...